A huge thank you to Mish Mesh Blog who nominated me for a Liebster Award. I’ve only recently started blogging, so I hadn’t heard of it before. It’s a really great opportunity to get to know other bloggers.
- Post 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has asked you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Ask them 11 questions
- Let them know that you have nominated them
11 facts about me
- I love winter, especially when it snows
- I think cooking and baking new food is the best!
- I am terrified of heights
- I don’t know how to ride a bike
- I love travelling
- I can be a bit of a perfectionist
- I love quotes, which you can probably tell from my Instagram
- I love yoga, it’s just so relaxing
- Monopoly is my favourite board game, but I don’t know anyone else who likes it
- I’ve only recently learnt how to curl my hair
- I’m forever showing my ID – I look really young for my age, it doesn’t help that I’m 5ft 2”
11 questions from Mish Mesh Blog
What are your goals for 2017? One goal is to get more done on my blog, as I have only recently started, and I have really enjoyed it so far, I’m also looking forward to getting to know other bloggers. My main goal is to focus on finishing my apprenticeship, by finishing my coursework on time.
Why did you decide to write a blog? I work in social media, and I had to write a blog for one of my clients an I didn’t really know what I was doing, so I looked at other blogs for inspiration and I gave it a go at writing one, and it actually turned out pretty good, so I thought I would have a go at writing my own, and I absolutely love it.
Describe yourself in 5 words? Chatty, crazy, petite, determined and forgetful.
What did you dream about last night? I dream most nights, but last night was strange, I dreamt I was at an aquarium and a bottlenose dolphin was poking me, then suddenly I was back at school sat on the floor in the hall.
What actress would play you in a movie of your life? Isla Fisher, I loved her in Confessions of a Shopaholic and when I was younger I always wanted to be her in that film.
What is your favourite dinner? Carbonara, I love pasta and I had the best Carbonara ever when I went to Italy.
If you were invisible for the day what would you do? I’m not sure really, I don’t think I would like being invisible even for a day, there’s not really anyone I would want to spy on and I would probably end up being lonely.
Who inspires you? I haven’t really got anyone in particular, just anyone in general who doesn’t give up on their dream and they achieve what they aspired to do.
What is your favourite time of year? Definitely Winter, I love wearing a winter coat, boots and a scarf and going for a walk in the snow. It’s also the best feeling ever when it’s raining and you’re inside in the warm, watching a film.
What is your favourite outfit and why? My black shiny trousers/leggings, dark grey top and my grey cardigan with stars on the sleeves, this outfit makes me feel ready for winter as it’s really warm, but also comfy for relaxing and smart enough to wear for work.
If you stuck in a lift who would like to be stuck with you? Probably Shawn Mendes, I know that’s very unlikely, but I just think he’s amazing. I would probably freak out being stuck in a lift, so hopefully he’d calm me down.
My Questions for you
- If you could travel anywhere it the world, where would you go?
- What would be your dream job?
- Who’s your favourite singer/band?
- Do you have any nicknames?
- How long have you been blogging for?
- What inspired you to blog?
- What would your perfect weekend look like?
- Do you have a bucket list, if so what’s on it?
- What’s your most embarrassing moment?
- Do you have any unusual hobbies?
- What’s your perfect outfit for a night out?
Look forward to seeing your answers!
Thanks for reading my blog!